Infant Gut Support - 30 x 1g Sachets
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Infant Gut Support is 100% ORGANIC: InnerHealth Infant Gut Support is made using only organic ingredients, so you and your family can continue to enjoy daily immunity support that is effective & healthy.
- IMPORTANT IMMUNE SUPPORT: A very large amount of immune cells live in the digestive tract and by using InnerHealth Infant Gut Support, you can maintain digestive balance and a healthy bacterial environment, which is crucial for total immune system performance. This is because good bacteria are responsible for maintaining healthy digestion and nutrient absorption.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Our Infant Gut Support prioritises the health of the immune system by: maintaining the function of the gut barrier, outnumbering pathogens that make their way in, supporting healthy immune reaction of intestinal cells, surviving in the GI tract, where many other probiotics die and also, our product survives without refrigeration.
- EASY TO CONSUME - At InnerHealth we prioritise easy-to-administer 1g sachets and in tasteless powder form. From birth onwards, this product can be given as a supplement. It is free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings, which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures. Ingredients: 30x 1g sachets per pot.
Around 70% of your immune system is located in your gut, where trillions of bacteria live. Probiotics happen to be the good bacteria that are responsible for maintaining healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. With continued use, probiotics can support long-term digestive health and immune function.
A live culture powder suitable for children – 1 billion strength:
A specific combination of viable organisms from 7 strains: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Bifidobacterium infantis – one of the dominant cultures in children.
Each sachet provides 1 billion live cultures, plus FOS (fructooligosaccharide) fibres.
Comes in easy-to-administer 1g sachets and in tasteless powder form.
From birth onwards, this product can be given as a supplement. It is free from sugars, artificial flavours and colourings, which can be found in other children's supplements and foods containing live cultures.
30x 1g sachets per pot
Per 1g sachet:
Live bacteria blend: 1 billion live organisms per sachet
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN 39
Total Viable Count 1.00 x 10⁹ CFU/gram
Ingredients: Live bacteria mix: Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus (milk, soya); fructooligosaccharide.
Contains no: artificial colours, flavourings, preservatives, gluten, sugar, wheat, yeast.
How To Use
½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies)
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.