Vegan Protein Powder (Vanilla) - 300g
- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A dairy-free and gluten-free vanilla flavoured shake: Mix this delicious chocolate flavoured powder blend into your diet and you will be accessing a range of high-protein, high-fibre nutrients quickly and easily.
- FULL OF HEALTH BENEFITS - Our high quality organic plant-based protein and essential vitamin & mineral blend promotes lean muscle growth & recovery, maintaining a normal functioning metabolism, digestive health, nutrient absorption and will prevent chronic disease & illness.
- TASTES GREAT and MIXES EASILY – Mix in a glass or shaker bottle with water, smoothies, almond milk, oat milk or your non-dairy drink of choice. Protein powder can also be added to oatmeal, snack bars, pancakes, waffles and other recipes.
- CLEAN & CONVENIENT - InnerHealth Vegan Protein Powder is an efficient way to add high quality organic plant-based protein and essential vitamin & mineral blend to your diet. Our protein can be used in the morning, between meals, before or after exercise to achieve your health dietary goals.
A dairy-free and gluten-free vanilla flavoured shake:
Ideal used as a daily shake and/or healthy snack in combination with a balanced diet, this delicious blend contains:
- vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and iodine)
- dietary fibre from chicory root extract (2.6g per serving)
- and high quality plant protein (18g per serving).
Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass, the maintenance of muscle mass and the maintenance of normal bones.
Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system and has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal protein and glycogen metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the regulation of hormonal activity.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, normal function of the immune system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and it has a role in the process of cell division.
NON-GM soya isolate protein:
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- High in protein
- Low in fat
- High in fibre
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
300g powder per pot
NOTE: Contains a minimum of 12 servings per pot, based on a 25g serving.
Each 300g pot contains:
Soy Protein Isolate (Soy), Fibre (Chicory Root Extract), Vanilla Natural Flavour, Maltodextrin, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Ferrous Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Copper Citrate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Acetate), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Folic Acid (Folacin), Potassium Iodide), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides).
Vitamins and minerals per 100g
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Vitamin B6 - 1.4mg
Folic acid - 200µg
Vitamin B12 - 2.5µg
Potassium - 1205mg
Chloride - 542mg
Phosphorus - 615mg
Magnesium - 378mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Copper - 1.3mg
Iodine - 150µg
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
No added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars).
Contains no added: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings or GMOs
How To Use
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For best results, add 1 scoop OR 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) into half a large glass of water, juice, soya milk etc.
Add more liquid and stir for a delicious, thick and nutritious drink.
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming programme
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- to add fibre to the diet and support healthy digestion
- as a healthy “fast food” or dessert for the whole family.
Blending with liquids:
How to mix with liquids for best results...
Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
Add 1 scoop of the powder to the liquid and stir.
Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid.
The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake.
For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.